- The purpose of the association is the research and conservation of the habitat of the stag beetle in Europe as well as mapping and assessment of the populations. Furthermore, the association pursues the purpose of maintaining a natural and healthy environment for humans, animals and plants. The purpose of the statutes is to be realized in particular through the promotion and implementation of research projects on the biology and lifestyle of the stag beetle, collection of data on the occurrence of the stag beetle, information of the population and assistance with protective measures, especially in urban areas, public relations work, raising awareness of the population with regard to the entire environmental problem, implementation of training courses and promotion of school projects.
- The association’s funds may only be used for purposes in accordance with the articles of association. The members do not receive any benefits from the association’s funds.
- No person may be favored by expenditures, which are foreign to the purpose of the association or by disproportionately high remunerations.
- The association strives to be recognized as a non-profit organization (since 2011 continuously recognized as a non-profit organization!).
- Annual membership fee for individuals: 12.- EUR
- Annual fee for families (two adults + all children): 15.- EUR
- Annual fee legal entities: 50.- EUR